Thursday, March 31, 2011

A New Experience

Kickboxing! I tried kickboxing for the first time tonight and all I really enjoyed it. I tried really hard and didn't give up. And now all I can say is, Holy crap! I am so out of shape!! I don't think I will be able to move in the morning.. But it was totally worth it. I actually want to keep going. I also exercised on an elliptical machine this morning. What was I thinking?? At least I have the weekend to recuperate. Saturday I am going to interview with another family. I really hope this one works out better than the last one. I already met the mother, and she seems really nice. So far, the only downside I see to it is how far away I will be from the only people I know out here. I think it'll be ok though. I hope.

1 comment:

  1. Dually noted that kickboxing is worth trying. I need to work out too. I got winded walking from my car to the house today :)

    ReplyDelete