Monday, April 11, 2011

Finally!



Finally! I have a job. Yay! I'm officially a nanny. It's not something I've always dreamed of being, but I am excited and happy to be here doing this job! I am living with a great family in Easton, CT. For sake of the family's privacy I will be using clever nicknames. The parents are Mr. and Mrs. B and their three girls, Lemony, who is 10, Clementine, who is 8, and Watermelon who is 4. Easton is a very small town, but I like it a lot and I can almost find my way around. I moved in last Sunday and started the following day, but was sick for most of the week. I didn't work the last three days, so I don't have any good stories yet. Fear not. I will post more as soon as I do. I don't know if anyone is interested, but I wanted to post pictures of my bedroom here. So, whether you wanted them or not, here you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment