Wednesday, March 23, 2011

2 in. Tall

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." -Eleanor Roosevelt. Well, in my experience this is easy to say, but not easy to put in practice.  People don't always realize the effect their words have on others, or that they can sometimes hurt. After everything that happened this weekend I have been feeling about 2 in. tall. The interview didn't go like I had hoped and then everything just got worse from there. *SIGH* Why don't things ever work out like you want them to?? 

2 comments:

  1. "Open your mouth and sound off at the sky! Shout loud at the top of your voice, I am I! Me! I am I! And I may not know why but I know that I like it. Three Heers! I AM I!" ..."Sing loud, "I am lucky!" Sing loud, "I am I!" - Dr. Suess
    Love you Shilo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your comment Carly!! You have no idea how much better it made me feel!! So did our talk the other day! Love you too!!

    ReplyDelete