Monday, April 8, 2013

Taco Tuesday and Other Projects

So, I've been working really hard to find a job, and so far the results of all my efforts has been nada. Nothing. Not even an interview. It has been a very frustrating few weeks. To help keep my mind off of it and to keep some semblance of sanity, I've been working on other projects. Including blogging... Here are some pics of my other projects.

A couple years  ago, I learned how to crochet and I really like to make baby blankets. The stripped one I made for my newest nephew last December. The all blue I made last year also, along with the blue baby beanie. I haven't given them to anyone yet..just waiting for someone to have a baby! 




I really like to cook, especially desserts! This first one is called sopapilla cheesecake. It's so good!

This is a toffee bread pudding with whip cream on top. Also really good! 

So, my family does a Taco Tuesday every week, where we take turns making different tacos and other Mexican foods. My brother and I have turned it into a kind of competition between us.. Here are a couple that I have made. 

This one is a mini taco. Basic taco meat in wonton wrappers with selected toppings. 

This one is an Irish taco! Flour tortilla, with corned beef, cole slaw, and yogurt dressing. Amazing! 

So, this is what I've had going on the last few weeks, along with the massive job hunt. There's been a lot of babysitting thrown in there as well. Story of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment