Monday, July 11, 2011

Mystical Places and Food

I'm afraid I'm a bit behind in my blogging.. Bonnie and I went to Philadelphia a few weeks ago, but I am having trouble loading the pictures from that trip, so I'll have to blog about it later. This last weekend Bonnie and went to Mystic, CT which is a really cute little sea town. I don't know if any of you have ever seen the 1988 movie called Mystic Pizza staring Julia Roberts, but it was set in this town at the restaurant called Mystic Pizza. So, of course Bonnie and I had to go try the pizza here, and let me just say that was some of the best pizza I've ever had! The sauce was especially amazing, not too tomato-y. We later drove around a town called Old Saybrook and it was so pretty! The houses were amazing and the views were simply gorgeous! I loved it there. Here are a few pictures we took while we were there.

Our pizza from Mystic Pizza. It was so delicious!!


 Jellyfish in Mystic



Bonnie and I at the docks where we saw the jellyfish.


Haha.. This is the giant teddy bear outside a toy store in Olde Mystick Town.



These are ones of us messing around in Old Saybrook. And yes, you can laugh at us.. 




 A lighthouse, also in Old Saybrook.

A beautiful sunset near the houses we were looking at.

No comments:

Post a Comment