Friday, July 15, 2011

City of Brotherly Love

Success! I was finally able to load all the pictures from Philadelphia, so now everyone can see them. Philadelphia was so much fun!! I love that we were able to stay with Philly and Naomi! They are both so nice and fun to be around. We were finally able to see their baby boy too, who is just adorable! Bonnie and I had so much fun, that we are already planning our next trip back there, and other trips with Philly and Naomi. And now here are the pictures. 

After an extremely long day of trains and busses, we finally made it!!



 My first time seeing the Liberty Bell!





 Benjamin Franklin's grave




 Philly Cheesesteak! SO good!! 
The Rocky Statue!



The Philadelphia Museum of Art...and the Rocky steps. 


 Celebrate, we made it to the top! 

View from the top of the steps

We also went to the Edgar Allen Poe museum, but I'm afraid I don't have pictures. I know, shame on me.. (I'm hanging my head)

No comments:

Post a Comment