Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Our Nation's Capital

My trip to Washington DC this last weekend was AMAZING! I had so much fun. Caskey, Bonnie, and I did the double decker bus tours, which were awesome, especially the night time one! We saw a lot of the monuments and memorials, and visited a few of the museums. There's just so much that I figure it will be easier for you to see it, so here are some pictures from my trip. 

 The White House

 WWII Memorial

Lincoln Memorial

Jefferson Memorial

Lincoln Memorial 

 The Capital

 WWII Memorial

DC Temple

 Washington Monument 

The Pentagon

FBI Building 

The Hope Diamond at the Museum of Natural History

My Birthstone- Aquamarine 

Caskey and Bonnie outside Ford's Theatre 


Caskey and I with our Relative General George MeClellan

Me next to Julia Child's Kitchen in the American History Museum 

Me with Dorothy's Ruby Slippers

Me with the Muppets

  We were bored waiting for the tour bus...


1 comment:

  1. Miss you girl! It looks like you guys are having a great time out there!

    ReplyDelete